Steven Scheichet, J.D., CFP®, AIF®
After a decade of practicing corporate and securities law on Wall Street in NYC, I joined the firm to expand our services and specialize helping family owned businesses, high net worth individuals and corporate executives.
We understand that every client has different needs and we help coordinate their financial matters to help them work toward their personal and financial goals.
Presently, I work with clients to design financial plans around their life goals. As a result of our efforts, many clients have been able to attain their financial goals. I specialize in personal financial planning, including tax reduction strategies, asset allocation, retirement income and estate planning.
DEGREES & DESIGNATIONS
- Attorney, Admitted in NY and NJ
- Economics Honors Degree: Union College, BA 1989
- Juris Doctor: Fordham Law School 1992
- 2000 to present: Regional Director,
Cetera Advisor Networks, Florham Park, NJ
- 1997 to 2000: Attorney, Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson, New York City
- 1996 to 1997: Attorney, Greenberg Traurig, Miami, FL
- 1992 to 1996: Attorney, Scheichet & Davis, PC, New York, NY
- Scheichet & Associates, L.L.C.,
- Practice Limited to Estate Planning
- Over $100 million in assets managed
- Governors Club Level 2004 through 2015
- Series 7, General Securities Representative
- Series 24, General Securities Principal
- Series 53, Municipal Securities Principal
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Life and Health Insurance license (NJ, NY, CT, FL)